"Big Apple" antedating

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jan 25 22:37:43 UTC 2008

Sorry, it's been a long day.  Struggling with the 1674 text "Thus by
these Famacides who are so minutely curious, I am dejected from my
hopes, whilst they challenge the freedom of David's Ruffins, [sic]
Our tongues are our own, who shall controll us"  and how David's
ruffians are related to our tongues are our own.

1840's should be 1940's, of course.

Joel