one word per line in quotes (was Re: "to boldly go")

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 30 18:53:10 UTC 2008

Bloody damn. Ron's quote is coming up one word per line. I have just
experienced this problem on a list I use Yahoo mail on from my laptop. I am
using Firefox; Ron, are you? And let's see if the quote from Jeff (which I
am snipping short) comes up one-line here, via Firefox and gmail on my
office desktop machine.

Mark Mandel