Tribute to Barry Popik for his research on food terminology (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Jan 30 22:06:24 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

>   I must however, second the emotion [sic] to keep personal
> abuse at an absolute minimum here, unless intended to
> showcase innovative terms of opprobrium.

If "asshole" needs to be said in a more innovative fashion, I nominate
"colossal asshole" over "complete [or compleat] asshole".  Something
about the repetitive s's and l's -- I think Edgar Allen Poe would have
approved.