what-all (1861)

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Thu Jan 31 22:56:45 UTC 2008

Though instances do occur in the "full text" of the OED:

leave v.1.

1986 R. FORD Sportswriter viii. 202 You can see the UPS truck on our street every day still, leaving off hammocks and smokers and God knows what all.

mariposa n.2.

1980 R. RHODES Last Safari I. v. 95 He had the names of hundreds of bullfighters at his fingertips. And all the terminology. Veronicas and gaoneras and mariposas and farols and I don't know what all.

--Charlie