A million English words, or only 600,000? Either way, it's a language packed with more words than you'll ever need

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jul 9 14:47:33 UTC 2008

Yes. 27 per hour was a typo, as was my rounding of 52.56 to 56 -- it
should be 53.  But my correction of the mathematical computation is correct.

Joel