A million English words, or only 600,000? Either way, it's a language packed with more words than you'll ever need

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jul 9 17:53:34 UTC 2008

That was my point to Randy, expressed in an attemptedly-humorous and
anachronistic way with reference to the Anglo-Saxons, whose pungent
contributions to English long predated both the 1590s and literacy.

Joel