the spoken sounds of ing/ink and ang/ank

LanDi Liu strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 2 02:33:32 UTC 2008

For those of you kill-filing, I just wanted to flag this as a real gem.

The qlippit thing works over here in China.  What TZ made is quite revealing.

Randy

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:36 AM, Tom Zurinskas <truespel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Tom Zurinskas <truespel at HOTMAIL.COM>
> Subject:      the spoken sounds of ing/ink and ang/ank
>
> Below is a qlippit of me talking about the ing-ink ang-ank issues.  Click the link and click the play arrow to play the qlippit when it comes up.
>
> http://www.qlipmedia.com/wqb/index.php?discid=b9da9b86
>
> Hopefully it will work.  Let me know if it plays.  I cannot launch qlippit lately.  Perhaps it is security blocked.  Anyone else having trouble?
>

> Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL5+
> See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

> Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.
> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ MakeCount

Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China
My Manchu studies blog: