[OT] McGuinness/margin in Polish Brooklyn

Bruce Hunter bhunter3 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Jun 13 15:37:25 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Interested amateur lurker here. My dictionary ( English-Polish Polish
English, J. Stanilawski {slashed l} David McKay Co. Inc.{no date}) says...
1) brzek (dot under e) - edge, brink, verge, coast, shore, bank, margin
2) krawedz (dot under e, acute z) - edge brim, border, verge

Regards,
Bruce Hunter