Irish recruits [Was: French Academy ...]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jun 21 23:03:04 UTC 2008

Thanks, Mark -- I had forgotten "hay-foot,
straw-foot".  But what did they do with untaught
raw city recruits, who might not know hay from straw?

(And what happened to the undecipherable parts of
your message?  I can't imagine that the "turn
toward bread or cheese instead of" gave trouble.)

Joel