Heard on tonight's Without a Trace

LanDi Liu strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 2 08:49:17 UTC 2008

[Second try.  Sorry, I don't know what happened the first time.  Could
it be because I wrote a few Chinese characters in there originally?]

Right. Exactly what I meant.  I'm not really familiar with "jump on"
meaning "fight with", but I have heard "jump" as a transitive verb
meaning "to start a fight with", e.g. two guys jumped me in the
parking lot.

[LanDi Liu is my Chinese name arranged in western order.  In Chinese
it's (liu2 lan2di4).  I wrote it that way when I started this gmail
account, but now I can't figure out how to change it.  I'm American,
born in Cincinnati, schooled in the northeast (Boston/NJ).]

Randy/LanDi

--
Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China