gmail and changing account name

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Sun Mar 2 17:51:59 UTC 2008

It's possible that happened (the 2x delivery) because 'the system'
equated the messages to Chinese food, as in the old saw saying that
after a meal of same you'd want, 15 minutes later, a second helping.
Around these (central NY) parts, even _one_ helping is too much.
I believe Jennifer 8 Lee recently wrote a book on the subject of how
more-American-than-Chinese so-called 'Chinese' food in this country
is.
dh

Poster:       LanDi Liu <strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: gmail and changing account name
Do you see my ADS-L posts twice?  I get them twice in my email box,
not as separate threads, but as two entries in the same thread.

Randy