Chinese character test

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 2 20:08:28 UTC 2008

This is what I got: ¤j(R)a§A¦n! But I also got the following ad:

"翻訳の仕事を探すならLatex - www.latex.co.jp - å¤§æ‰‹ä¼æ¥­ãªã©ä¾é ¼æ®ºåˆ°ï¼ç™»éŒ²å—ä»˜ä¸­ トライアル即日実施 いまスグmailã‚’"

If others get mostly gibberish, it was perfectly-good Japanese in my
browser's - Safari 3b - window, even with text-encoding set at
"Default," whatever that means. However, resetting to UTF-8 didn't
change either the ad or Randy's sample.

-Wilson

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 3:52 AM, LanDi Liu <strangeguitars at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>  Poster:       LanDi Liu <strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM>
>  Subject:      Chinese character test
>
>  ¤j(R)a§A¦n!
>
>  --
>  Randy Alexander