Unicode test

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sun Mar 2 23:35:56 UTC 2008

I think it should be legible using UTF-8 (Unicode) encoding.

Before, I was using my Japanese word-processor wrong, apparently, and it
was producing some sort of graphic which was being sent as a JPEG and
rejected by the ADS server.

Here's a little Chinese:

ä½ å¥½

Thai:

สวัสดี

On Wilson Gray's latest message, I see "ISO-2022-JP" encoding, which is
probably not compatible with Unicode.

Apparently sometimes when I copy text out of the word-processor or from
the Web it does not copy properly but if I copy it to the Notepad and
copy again from there it works OK. All a mystery to me.

-- Doug Wilson