Chinese character test

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Mar 3 00:36:36 UTC 2008

At 7:13 PM -0500 3/2/08, Joel S. Berson wrote:
>I'm getting gibberish, but given that others receive and can display
>the characters, I'm sure it's a lack in Eudora.

It's not (all) Eudora's fault.  I'm using Eudora 6.2 and getting the
characters (except when they're embedded within another message, as
others have noted), but I'm pretty sure I didn't get them when I had
a Notebook instead of my current MacBook, although I didn't run this
version of Eudora then either.

LH