Unicode test

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Mon Mar 3 14:37:47 UTC 2008

From:    "Douglas G. Wilson" <douglas at NB.NET>

<snip>

> Here's a little Chinese:

> ä½ å¥½

> Thai:

> สวัสดี

These came to me garbled (as has every other non-ASCII Unicode attempt
so far), even though i know from past experience that my email client
does Unicode.

However, i get the digest, which may be my problem--does anybody know if
the digest processes everything into ASCII?

<snip>

--
David Bowie                               University of Central Florida