Happy Birthday, Henry Fowler: inventor of that/which rule is 150 on Monday, March 10

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 8 20:18:10 UTC 2008

BTW, am I the only one for whom most of the lines of this post, and many
others, end in "=20"? I presume it is some program's unhelpful indication of
an inserted line break after a space (ASCII x20).

m a m