Fwd: Heaven, Hell and classic curses updated as new revision strategy announced by OED editors

Thu Mar 13 14:44:46 UTC 2008

This may be good news for those of you who have lamented that certain
OED entries are in need of updating but won't be because of the slow
OED update cycle and its alphabetical progression.

Begin forwarded message: