Phonology question

Scot LaFaive scotlafaive at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 14 20:35:03 UTC 2008

>Where doesn't it work?

It seems like the principle doesn't work for some prefixes, such as
"distaste," but perhaps it isn't supposed to work there. I honestly know
some about it, though phonology wasn't a large part of my program and we
were merely told about the principle and that it works. Are there more
intricacies about it?

Scot