Second Amendment grammar -- the Framers parsed it one way, but will the Supreme Court agree with their analysis? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Mar 19 15:34:39 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

But it is not the _only_ state militia.  The militia is, and has been,
that part of the citizenry which is able to bear arms in the defense of
itself.