Why we should ignore Tom Zurinskas

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 5 01:23:35 UTC 2008

Basically, I offered vocal proof that all long vowels are not diphthongs as Mark Mandel claims.  I can't possibly believe that anyone believes him.  And now we get this unabashed personal trashing.  For shame. shame shame.

Someone teach this guy how to send us voice files so we can hear examples of his long vowels as diphthongs.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008