Heard on The Judges: "over GEOGRAPHICAL LOC"

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 15 02:35:00 UTC 2008

Brenda, can you possibly turn off HTML in composing your mail? It's
very hard to read. Your last message looks approximately like the
following -- well, exactly like that, except that I've changed the
angle brackets to square brackets. I had to learn to turn off "rich
formatting" in gmail to prevent my mail from coming through as
hexadecimal gibberish to some people; you may have to learn some
similar maneuver. Maybe some other listies will have useful advice.
What mail program are you using?