ADS-L Digest - 22 May 2008 to 23 May 2008 (#2008-145)

Your Name ROSESKES at AOL.COM
Sat May 24 05:53:37 UTC 2008

1919 _Syracuse (N.Y.) Herald_ 12 Aug. 8/3 If you think the life of  a
movie star is all sunshine and flowers you've got another  thing
coming.

I grew up in Syracuse, NY; and the newspaper there never got *anything*
right!

Actually, right there in Syracuse and environs, I often heard, "You've got
another think coming."  I never once heard (nor read in the newspaper),
"You've got another thing coming."

Rosemarie

If dandelions were hard to grow, they  would be most welcome on any lawn.  ~
Andrew Mason

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.