I love this list ... was: "another thing coming"

Katharine The Grate katharinethegrate at COMCAST.NET
Wed May 28 03:01:20 UTC 2008

I absolutely love this list!

Tell me, is there one as fun as this one, only about grammar??

Katharine (whose mother thought she had another think just around the
corner)

~~~~~
Dress locally; accessorize globally.