Obama and indefinite articles

Sat Nov 8 09:26:28 UTC 2008

Yes, I'm certainly not trying to claim that Obama is the only one who
does that.

Unfortunately, your summary makes my post look pretty vacuous. Perhaps
it is, but what I was particularly referring to and is cut out in your
response is that I was talking about the "a" + vowel combination.

-----

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Bradley A. Esparza wrote:

> Watching President-elect Obama speak I just heard him say
> "....*a*international....", not 'an'. <ay>
> Bradley A. Esparza

-----

BB