Heard on Springer: "my cousin nephew"; "your baby mama"; "Mary, the girl that I watch her kids", etc.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 25 21:22:23 UTC 2008

"Conversating" isn't usually just "talking," except when used in
joking speech by more-educated but less-hip members of the outgroup.

-Wilson

-----
-Mark Twain