"Dram-king"

Bradley A. Esparza baesparza at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 22:56:01 UTC 2008

I play on a gay identified rugby team and we have referred to upset straight
players as drama kings.

Bradley A. Esparza

"You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think." Dorothy
Parker, when asked to use the word 'horticulture' in a sentence.