Words don't lie, part III: Campaign rhetoric gives way to campaign linguistics

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 9 18:12:19 UTC 2008

[she] goes on to equate undiagrammable sentences like
Palin's with sloppy, irrational thinking...

they may not be equal, but are they correlated?

And more generally, does clear writing/speaking convey clear thinking, or is
it just sophistry obscuring wrongheadedness?