Wikipedia Unsure Whether African-American Should Be A A, A-A, A-a

Mon Oct 20 23:40:20 UTC 2008

It was me. Are you saying that Barack Obama's father (and essentially,
by implication, Barack) isn't a recent immigrant? Barack Obama, Sr.,
came to Hawai'i as a student when he was 23 years old. Since he was
born in 1936 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.), that
would be circa 1959, which is *very* recent for immigration.

And I certainly do *not* believe that Barack pals around with
terrorists!  BB