"X's widower"

David Bergdahl dlbrgdhl at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 8 15:23:38 UTC 2008

Oddly enough, in some news stories Zardari is called the widow...!  See the
first two items under a google search for "Zardari widow" (but subsequently
corrected on the site itself)
-db

   1. Asif Ali *Zardari* Profile - Profile of Pakistan's Asif Ali *Zardari*
   *...* <http://middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/p/me080824.htm> - 11:19amAsif
   Ali *Zardari*, husband of the late Benazir Bhutto, *...* Asif Ali *
   Zardari* Profile - Profile of Pakistan's Asif Ali *Zardari*, *Widow* of
   Benazir Bhutto *...*
   middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/p/me080824.htm - 26k -
Cached<http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:yVOSm6ZXZxIJ:middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/p/me080824.htm+zardari+widow&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us>-
Similar
   pages<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=related:middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/p/me080824.htm>-
Note
   this<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=zardari+widow&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=#>
   2. Pakistan: Benazir Bhutto's *Widow*, Asif Ali *Zardari*, Wins
*...*<http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-Benazir-Bhuttos-Widow-Asif-Ali-Zardari-Wins-Presidency/Article/200809115094145?f=rss>
    - 11:19amThe widower of slain opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been
   elected president of Pakistan, officials have said.
   news.sky.com/.../Article/200809115094145?f=rss - Similar
pages<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=related:news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-Benazir-Bhuttos-Widow-Asif-Ali-Zardari-Wins-Presidency/Article/200809115094145?f=rss>-