"war" = brief, if heated, media controversy

Matthew Gordon gordonmj at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Sep 11 15:20:30 UTC 2008

You might take some comfort in knowing you're not fighting this war on "war"
alone. The Kansas vs. Missouri football game, historically labeled the
Border War, was rebranded some years back to the Border Showdown as a show
of respect for our troops. Details at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Showdown