"Lehman"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 15 19:40:41 UTC 2008

How does one perceive tradstreeng "ey" is pronounced.
>From the truespel book 4 database 80% of the words in text have the letter string "ey" pronounced as long a ~ae.

sound   count   %       top word        truespel
~ae     96,877   81     they    ~thae
~ee     11,098   9      key     ~kee
~iez    9,442    8      eyes    ~iez
~eey    2,786    2      beyond  ~beeyyaand
        120,203  100

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.