Written by a (spiritual) descendant of Dickens?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 19 15:22:35 UTC 2008

"It appears that desktop-based applications are more secure from face
value, but our model discounts data loss from hard
drive failures, bad backups, and all of the other means that isolated
pieces of hardware can refuse to work. When you add in the added
convenience of accessible-from-anywhere, continuously backed-up, low
administration services, it is quite easy to see
how many people prefer using webmail and equivalent systems."

Written 9/18/08 by a native speaker of AmE for a ZDNet article.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain