Hi!

Erik Hoover grinchy at GRINCHY.COM
Tue Sep 23 16:59:39 UTC 2008

Wilson,

Sometimes when I get these I think that Occam's Razor is inapplicable
and that in fact you have been programmed, doubtlessly during the bad
days of the Cold War, as a sleeper agent.

Your innocuous messages in fact broadcast a code worldwide, intended
for other moles, now activated to perform their long-forgotten missions.

Or it could be sloppiness.  But I'm dubious.

Yours,

Erik