accusative conjoined subject pronoun on the NYT op-ed page

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 25 00:57:31 UTC 2008

And the missing conjunction or missing article in "you, the Iraqi people
 and Army"? And "your own brink of self-destruction"? ISTM that these are
intentional parodies of Bush's usage.

m a m