LINGUIST List

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Sun Apr 12 18:12:30 UTC 2009

i'm not sure of anyone has posted on this (if someone has, this will
serve as a reminder) -- but the LINGUIST List is in the midst of its
annual fund drive, and we can really use your contributions (remember
that the LINGUIST List hosts the archives for ADS-L, so this list is
getting something directly from these contributions).

below is a link to what i posted to Language Log.  let me add to it
that small, even very small, contributions are welcome and much
appreciated.

AZ, 4/8/09: LINGUIST List!:
  http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=1306