Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 15:15:46 UTC 2009

Just wondering about the "x" in "Alexander".

For "Alex" I assume the "x" is ~ks  ~Aliks
For "Alexander" would it be ~gz?   ~Alegzzander  (~zz starts a stressed syllable).

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_more_042009