peoplefy

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 28 21:17:39 UTC 2009

Nice, by some measure, coinage in Get Fuzzy strip last Sunday.

http://comics.com/get_fuzzy/2009-04-26/

[2nd frame] [Bucky] Yummy like a can of Chinese dog food. The proverbial
succulent but deadly.
[3d frame] [Mac] Can it, Bucky!
       [Bucky] Ah, if only it were that easy, my pink friend. The shark
is both delicious and dangerous. Shall I *peoplefy* it for you?

The meaning of "peoplefy" here is somewhat ambiguous. There is no clear
reference that follows that describes the same phenomenon in "people"
terms. I am actually more curious about the background rather than the
meaning. Has there been an epidemic of N-fy terms?

    VS-)