"handsy" in the wild

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 01:33:21 UTC 2009

Don't know the distribution of "handsy", but there 52K raw ghits. I
happen to spot this one in the wild.

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2009/04/kctv_channel_5s_scary_voice.php

 >>Our favorite Jedi Knight, Ash-har Quraishi, discovers that a former
emergency room nurse at North Kansas City Hospital allegedly got way too
handsy with sedated patients. A couple of anonymous women are accusing
William S. Price of sexually assaulting them while they were sedated in
the NKC ER.

This meshes well with the Urban Dictionary definition:

"An adjective to describe people who cannot keep their hands to themselfs."

I must say that I've never heard it ... until now.

    VS-)