Trivial note on pronunciation: forehead

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 8 03:26:52 UTC 2009

Paul,

Thanks for the info on mouth sets.  I wonder if there are tell tale mouth sets in Amy Walker's 21 accents.
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic37098.html

The site below shows facial movements with phonetics http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/#
A few of these I actually think are slightly incorrect

see truespel.com phonetic spelling