preggers

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 11 15:00:26 UTC 2009

Will start manufacturing and using more of these, e.g.:

*nutters
*goofers
*wackers
*twisters
*sickers
*Rushers (involving Limbaugh)
*geekers
*sloppers
*Lindsers (like Lohan)

Suddenly I'm bored, but you see the possibilities.

JL
"There You Go Again...Using Logic on the Planet of the Duck-Billed
Platypus."