Very OT: woodchuck au vin

Alison Murie sagehen7470 at ATT.NET
Fri Aug 14 14:45:28 UTC 2009

Poster:       "Joel S. Berson" <Berson at ATT.NET>

 >Endangered only by traps and automobiles.

 >Did you grind patties?

 >How much ground could a groundhog hog if a groundhog could  hog
ground?

Joel
~~~~~~~~
The deadly automobile can be your friend if you want to try
groundhog.  Look for a fresh kill. No fish & game
person will object to your carting off such a find.

No. Skinned, cleaned & dismembered it, soaked it in a marinade of red
wine, lemon juice, s & p, a little brown sugar  & a dash of cranberry
juice  for a couple of hours, seared it in olive oil, covered in water
& simmered for a couple of hours.

Poster:       "Joel S. Berson" <Berson at ATT.NET>