Pickle(r)

David Metevia djmetevia at CHARTERMI.NET
Sun Aug 23 12:31:50 UTC 2009

One more follow-up on this.  I went to the Midland Farmer's Market
yesterday expecting to find some of the food stalls offering pickles
and some offering pickling cukes.  However, every one of them had
pickles for sale - only $1 per quart, BTW.