The (former) president's reading lesson

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Aug 23 13:44:42 UTC 2009

I too was appalled when I saw that scene on live -- or at least
reasonably contemporaneous -- television.  What shocked me then is
that no-one commented on it at the time (to my knowledge).

My impression is that Moore does not comment either, but simply lets
it run.  However, the effect of his silence is much different.

Joel