"moist..." again

Alison Murie sagehen7470 at ATT.NET
Tue Aug 25 19:41:28 UTC 2009

A slightly different take on a moist female.  Sappho describes her
sensations on coming face to face with the object of her desire:
                                        ......"elusive
little flames play over the skin & smolder
under.  Eyes go blind in a flash; and ears hear
          only their own din.
Head to toe I'm cold with a sudden moisture;".........*

Sex is here again, but this is more like the cold sweat of aftershock.
AM

*This is taken from John Frederick Nims: /WesternWind/. I don't know
the translator.