eerie

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 5 13:20:27 UTC 2009

Some years ago a number of people died in a horrible nightclub fire in Rhode
Island.

The cause was determiend to be bad wiring.

A second case has now occurred in Russia.  The cause: bad wiring.

According to Fox News Channel, the two incidents are "eerily similar."

Naturally I was waiting for the analysis of the sinister occult force that
linked the events, making them "eerily similar," but that was that.

JL