Bad girls speak

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 6 14:47:18 UTC 2009

Watching the Season 4 opener, I realized that the new bunch of bad girls
(just like the previous bunch) often employ "bitch" in more-or-less-neutral
direct address, in parallel to (theoretically) male-gendered "man" and
"dude," though God knows women have been using those among themselves for a
long time.  Or so I am told.

JL