Where's the mondegreen database?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Dec 10 20:11:53 UTC 2009

At 12/10/2009 02:11 PM, Mark Mandel wrote:

>That's a good mondegreen.
>(http://grammar.about.com/b/2008/07/08/merriam-webster-welcomes-the-mondegreen.htm)

Well!  I'm smarter than I look (speak?) -- there's a scientific term
for it!  But where's the database, so I can add my own?  (Which, with
David Barnhart's "sick CDs", seems better -- a more likely
mishearing, rather than a conscious invention -- than not a few on the page
http://grammar.about.com/od/mo/g/mondegreenterm.htm)

Joel