Odd rhyme claim

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 16 11:56:53 UTC 2009

How do we say "patriot" now.  From thefreedictionary.com I hear PAY-tree-it (~paetree'it) for USA and PAY-tree-et (~paetree'et) for UK.

The word "patriotic" in USA becomes pay-tree-AH-dik (~paetree"aadik), while in UK it's pad-ree-AH-tic (~padree"aatik).

Note the changes in pronouncing letter "t" the second most popular letter in English text (ref truespel book 4).  I just did a analysis of pronunciation of the letter "t".  It's at http://justpaste.it/mq

Note that the words "awe" and "ah" both spell vowel phonemes, but use a consonant.  This is bad form for a phonetic respell system.  Truespel uses ~au for "awe" and ~aa for "ah".  In text the appearance of tradstreeng "au" does excede "aw" for spelling the "awe" sound, although "al" is tops (ref. truespel book 4).  The "ah" sound is spelled by letter "o" twice as often as letter "a", but both those letters spell other sounds more often, so "aa" was chosen to phonetically spell the "ah" sound in truespel.  This is done by BCC text spelling for phonetics as well.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/