Odd rhyme claim

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 16 19:59:27 UTC 2009

I think, by George, Paul's got it.

The regional speakers in _American Tongues_, about which I'd
forgotten, are very well selected.

And the Chesapeake Bay people in the _Story of English_ are easily the
pinnacle of that series.

JL