Fronted high back vowel /u/

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 21 19:51:47 UTC 2009

To me there is too much variability between the speakers to sort the sounds I hear at  http://www.phonetics.ucla.edu/course/chapter1/wells/wells.html

There are 28 sounds so most of them aren't in the English foenubet (my word for set of sounds in a language).

Basically are you saying that "movie" or "food" is being spoken with a short "oo" as in "good" "wood"?  Can you speak it for us?  Voicethread.com?

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/